Jual Gum Rosin WW Grade is a solid form of resin obtained from pines and some other plants, mostly conifers, produced by heating fresh liquid resin to vaporize the volatile liquid terpene components. Gum Rosin WW Grade is semi-transparent and varies in color from yellow to black. At room temperature resin is brittle, but it melts at stove-top temperature.
Jual Gum Rosin WW Grade x
Gum Resin WW Grade is the resinous constituent of the oleo-resin by various species of pine, known as crude turpentine. The separation of the oleo-resin into the essential oil and common resin is by distillation in large copper stills. The essential oil at a temperature of between 100° and 160 °C, leaving fluid resin, which is run off through a tap at the bottom of the still, and purified by passing through straining wadding.
Gum Rosin WW Grade varies in color, according to the age of the tree from which the turpentine is drawn and the degree of heat applied in distillation, from an opaque, almost pitch-black substance through grades of brown and yellow to an almost perfectly transparent colorless glassy mass. The grades are numerous, ranging by letters from A (the darkest) to N (extra pale), superior to which are W (window glass) and WW (water-white) varieties, the latter having about three times the value of the common qualities.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- Softening Pint Ring and Ball : 80.00 °C
- Colour By Lovibond : WW
- Impurity : 0.0344 %
- Acid Value : 185.4221
- Saponification Value : 196.2589
- Iodine Value : 10.6227
- Ash Content : 0.0084 %
- Volatile Oil Content : 0.9440 % Jual Gum Rosin
Supplier Distributor Gum Rosin di indonesia
When pine trees are harvested “the resinous portions of fallen or felled trees like longleaf and slash pines, when allowed to remain upon the ground, resist decay indefinitely.” This “stump waste”, through the use of destructive distillation or solvent processes, can be used to make products including resin. This type of gum rosin is typically called wood resin.
turpentine and pine oil from distillation solvent processes are commonly used. In this process, stumps and roots are chipped and soaked in the light end of the heavy naphtha fraction (boiling between 90 °C and 115 °C) from a crude oil refinery. Multi-stage counter-current extraction is commonly used so fresh naphtha first contacts wood leached in intermediate stages and naphtha laden with gum rosin from intermediate stages contacts unleached wood before vacuum distillation to recover naphtha from the gum rosin, fatty acids, turpentine, and other constituents later separated through steam distillation.
Leached wood is steamed for additional naphtha recovery prior to burning for energy recovery. After the solvent has been recovered, “the terpene oils are separated by fractional distillation and recovered mainly as refined turpentine, dipentene, and pine oil. The nonvolatitle residue from the extract is wood resin of rather dark color. Upgrading of the resin is carried out by clarification methods that generally may include bed-filtering or furfural-treatment of resin-solvent solution. Jual Gum Rosin
Beli Harga Gum Rosin Murah
USE AND APPLICATION
- Gum Resin WW Grade is treated by distillation for the production of resin spirit, pinoline and resin oil. The last enters into the composition of some of the solid lubricating greases, and is also used as an adulterant of other oils.
- Gum Rosin WW Grade is an ingredient in printing inks, photocopying and laser printing paper, varnishes, adhesives, soap, paper sizing, soda, soldering fluxes, and sealing wax.
- Gum Rosin WW Grade can be used as a glazing agent in medicines and chewing gum. glycerol ester can be used as an emulsifier in soft drinks. In pharmaceuticals, gum rosin forms an ingredient in several plasters and ointments.
- Gum Rosin WW Grade is a flux used in soldering. The lead-tin solder commonly used in electronics has about 1% resin as a flux core helping the molten metal flow and making a better connection by reducing the refractory solid oxide layer formed at the surface back to metal.
- Gum Resin WW Grade is used to make a surface against which glass is polished when making optical components such as lenses.f
- Gum Rosin WW Grade is added in small quantities to linseed oil/sand gap fillers, used in building work.
Importir Exportir Gum Rosin di Indonesia
- Gum Resin WW Grade mixed with waxes and oils, Gum Rosin WW Grade is the main ingredient of mystic smoke, a gum which, when rubbed and suddenly stretched, appears to produce puffs of smoke from the fingertips.
- Gum Resin WW Grade Fine art uses for tempera emulsions and as painting-medium component for oil paintings. It is soluble in oil of turpentine and turpentine substitute, and needs to be warmed.
- Gum Resin WW Grade In a printmaking is used on the etching plate in order to create surfaces in gray tones. Jual Gum Rosin
- Gum Resin WW Grade In archery, when a new bowstring is being made or waxed for maintenance purposes, rosin may be present in the wax mixture. This provides an amount of tackiness to the string to hold its constituent strands together and reduce wear and fraying.
- Gum Resin WW Grade Some brands of fly paper use a solution of rosin and rubber as the adhesive.
- Gum Resin WW Grade is sometimes used as an ingredient in dubbing wax used in fly tying.
- Gum Resin WW Grade is used hot to de-encapsulate epoxy integrated circuits.
- Gum Resin WW Grade can be mixed with beeswax and a small amount of linseed oil to affix reeds to reed blocks in accordions.
- Gum Resin WW Grade and its derivatives exhibit wide ranging pharmaceutical applications. Rosin derivatives show excellent film forming and coating properties. They are also used for tablet film and enteric coating purpose. Rosins have also been used to formulate microcapsules and nanoparticles.
- Glycerol, sorbitol, and mannitol esters of Gum Rosin WW Grade are used as chewing gum for medicinal applications. The degradation and biocompatibility of resin and resin-based biomaterials has been examined in vitro and in vivo.
Jual Gum Rosin di Jakarta Bandung Semarang Jogja Surabaya Bali
- Specification Product
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Sertifikat Halal atau Kosher
- Grade Type : Food Grade, Food Additive, BP 2000 dan USP Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Flow Chart Production
- Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) Jual Gum Rosin
PT. SAMIRASCHEM INDONESIA
Jalan Raya Lapangan Tembak No.2
Cibubur Jakarta Timur 13720
Tel : +62-21-8718222
Fax : +62-21-8718222
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.samiraschem.com